viernes, agosto 27, 2010

BEATLE VAULT: You Tell Me [Paul McCartney]

You Tell Me
Paul McCartney
Memory Almost Full


When was that summer when skies were blue?
The bright red cardinal flew down from his tree
You tell me
¿Donde quedo ese verano donde los cielos fueron azules?
Y el brillante rojo cardenal descendió de su árbol
Dímelo.
When was that summer when it never rained?
The air was buzzing with the sweet old honey bee
Let's see
You tell me
¿Donde quedo ese verano que nunca llovió?
Y el aire zumbaba con la dulce miel de las abejas
Veamos
Dímelo.
Were we there, was it real?
Is it truly how I feel?
Maybe
You tell me
¿Estuvimos ahí, fue real?
¿Es realmente como me siento?
Tal vez
Dímelo.
Were we there, is it true?
Was I really there with you?
Let's see
You tell me
¿Estuvimos ahí, fue verdadero?
¿Estuve de verdad contigo?
Veamos
Dímelo.
When was that summer of a dozen words?
The butterflies and humming birds flew free
Let's see
You tell me
¿Donde quedo ese verano de vastas palabras?
Las mariposas y colibríes volaron libres
Veamos
Dímelo.
Let's see
You tell me
Veamos
Dímelo.


No hay comentarios.: