martes, julio 20, 2010

The Sore Feet Song [Ally Kerr]

The Sore Feet Song
Ally Kerr
The Sore Feet Song [Mushishi OP Single]


I walked ten thousand miles,
Ten thousand miles, to see you.
And every gasp of breath I grabbed it just to find you.
I climbed up every hill too get to you.
I wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
Caminé diez mil millas, diez mil millas para verte.
Y cada ves que respiro, lo hago solo para encontrarte.
Subi toda colina para alcanzarte.
Vagué por antiguas tierras solo por retenerte.
And every single step of the way,
I paid.
Every single night and day.
I searched for you.
Through sandstorm and hazy dawns I reached
For you.
Y todos y cada uno de los pasos del camino,
pagué,
todas y cada una de las noches y días...
Te busqué,
tormentas de arena e inciertos amaneceres alcancé para ti.
I stole ten thousand pounds,
Ten thousand pounds to see you
I robbed convenience stores
'cause i thought they'd make it easier
I lived of rats and toads and i starved for you
I fought of giant bears and i killed them too.
Robé diez mil libras, diez mil libras para verte.
Robé tiendas de conveniencias porque pensé que ellas lo harían más fácil.
Viví de ratas y sapos, estuve hambriento por ti.
Luche con osos gigantes y también los maté.
And every single step of the way
I payd
Every single night and day
I search for you
Through sandstorm and hazy dawn
I reached for you.
Y todos y cada uno de los pasos del camino,
pagué,
todas y cada una de las noches y días...
Te busqué,
tormentas de arena e inciertos amaneceres alcancé para ti.
I'm tired and i'm weak, but i'm strong for you
I wanna go home but my love gets me through
Estoy cansado y débil, pero soy fuerte por ti.
Quiero ir a casa pero mi amor me trae.
Lalaalalalaalalalalalala
Lalaalalalaalalalalaaaaa

No hay comentarios.: